Thursday, June 3, 2010

Razzed: Day 3

Mental Health: So-so. I slept in today and didn't even get out of bed until 11:30am. I hate that. I've been working so hard to get up and accomplish little goals around the house.
Diet: Good*
Exercise: Fair - I watched my yoga dvd and made notes, then did stretching and strength building while watching Big Love (season 3 is the shiiiiit). And a bike ride to and from work.
Alcohol: Zero
Cigs: Zero
Soda: Zero
Facebook: Fail. Curiosity always kills this cat.

*Diet: I'm eating small meals throughout the day. No worries. But this morning I didn't start eating until noon. Banana, OJ, one egg, spinach salad and a quarter of a turkey sandwich. I had one mozzarella stick at work and felt so bad about it I was going to jog eight miles when I got home... don't ya know it started raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment