Friday, June 4, 2010

Pwned: Day 4

Thank you, Amber, I joined Calorie Count yesterday. With my exercise and calorie intake, it looks like I'm on the right track. Honestly anything is an improvement.

Upon entering my information they told me thus: Your current Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23.8, which means you are at a healthy weight. A healthy BMI for your gender and age is between 18.5 and 24.9 and a reasonable weight loss or gain rate is 1-2 pounds a week.

Healthy weight. But way borderline. Not a zone I'm comfortable with. And by the way, this is the reason for these changes. I'm not comfortable. Nor do I feel good. I can't believe the shift in attitude and energy already. But my thighs are still rubbing together. Can't handle.

Tonight I was babysitting one of my favorite little guys. Kids are so funny and brutally honest... he asked me (after looking me up and down), 'why are some people's legs so fat'? Buuurrrrrrn. And you'll see me jogging past your house tomorrow morning or night.

Day four I can feel (and see) the water weight or that puffiness I was feeling is gone. I'm assuming all the alcohol has left my system. Um... what do sober people do for fun? No really.

Also, my plan is to stay sober until the 12th. I feel confident as FUCK that I can do this. I'm committed and somehow... really positive about all this. The 12th is Sara's birthday. I'm setting realistic goals for myself. Then I'm back on the wagon until my beach trip with my bestie's! After that I'll just play it by ear. Listen to my body (hopefully sexy little body).

Mental Health: Good. Mad I didn't get up until 11:30 again. I stayed up watching Big Love really late. Season 3 gets intense! Lots of reading and time in the sun.
Diet: Good*
Exercise: Good. An hour of yoga, bike ride and strength training for my arms.
Alcohol: Zero
Cigs: Zero
Facebook Stalking: Zero

*oatmeal for breakfast, oj and a quarter of a sandwich for snack, half turkey sub for lunch, carrots for snack, 1 oreo, 1 snack pack and two crackers. (I was cleaning out a pantry. I couldn't resist)

1 comment:

  1. fabulous darling! i do prefer calorie count to spark people. spark people confused me. anyway, you're doing great! as for the drinking... ugh... it was almost a joke last year how much i was drowning out my sorrows. i blew up though and felt disgusting. i hate that when i gain ANY amount of weight you can see it in my face. i still drink wine, but not nearly as much. and it's true, alcohol will bloat you to hell and back. way to go chiquita!

    ReplyDelete